Welcome to the Academic Senate
The Berkeley Division of the Academic Senate represents Berkeley faculty in the shared governance of the University of California. This website provides links to numerous useful resources and information, including committee rosters, meeting dates, and agendas; reports and recommendations made by divisional leadership and committees; and issues currently of concern to Senate members.
To learn more about the charge, authority and structure of the Academic Senate and the Berkeley Division, visit About the Senate.
- 2016-17 Division meetings scheduled - flyer for downloading
- Search process for appointing the next UC Berkeley Chancellor
- DIVCO statement on sexual harassment prevention
- E. A. Dickson Emeriti Professorship awarded to John Casida (ESPM) and Jack Kirsch (MCB)
- George Breslauer presented with the Clark Kerr Award
- 2015-2016 Committee Roster
- For topics still under consideration, see Issues page.