Welcome to the Academic Senate
The Berkeley Division of the Academic Senate represents Berkeley faculty in the shared governance of the University of California. This website provides links to numerous useful resources and information, including committee rosters, meeting dates, and agendas; reports and recommendations made by divisional leadership and committees; and issues currently of concern to Senate members.
To learn more about the charge, authority and structure of the Academic Senate and the Berkeley Division, visit About the Senate.
- Elections for Divisional Council and Committee on Committees are OPEN
- Berkeley Division briefing for UC President Napolitano
- Spring Division meeting: new date has been announced - May 1
- UCSD Chancellor Emerita Marye Anne Fox - recipient of the 2014 Clark Kerr Award
- Highlights of 2013 Berkeley Faculty Service Award Ceremony
- Admissions, Enrollment, and Preparatory Education crash course
- Q&A with Academic Senate's new chair, Betty Deakin
- For topics still under consideration, see Issues page.