Welcome to the Academic Senate
The Berkeley Division of the Academic Senate represents Berkeley faculty in the shared governance of the University of California. This website provides links to numerous useful resources and information, including committee rosters, meeting dates, and agendas; reports and recommendations made by divisional leadership and committees; and issues currently of concern to Senate members.
To learn more about the charge, authority and structure of the Academic Senate and the Berkeley Division, visit About the Senate.
- Academic Senate establishes Senate Advisory Group on Intercollegiate Athletics
- CAPRA Subcommittee on IA Report "IA Finances and Academic Performance of Student Athletes"
- California Senate Bill 520
- Timely review of academic personnel cases
- Search for UC President 2013
- Leon Henkin Citation - 2012-13 Call for Nominations
- Commission on the Future of the UC Berkeley Library
- UC Berkeley admissions, non-residents, and diversity
- For topics still under consideration, see Issues page.