Elections are closed. See Election Resources for the Notice of Election and Election Timeline.
Only members of the Berkeley Division of the Academic Senate are eligible to vote. To see the categories of instructors who are members of the Academic Senate, read Berkeley Division Bylaw 2.
Elections are being held for the Divisional Council and Committee on Committees.
- Click the "Vote" button above to authenticate your identity and access the online ballot.
- Log in with your CalNet ID. You may not see this step if you are already logged in to another web page that uses the CalNet authorization system. If you do not have a CalNet ID or cannot log on with it, please visit: https://calnetweb.berkeley.edu/
- Select the candidates you wish to vote for by checking the boxes next to their names. Limitations on the number of candidates you may select is shown in the voting instructions above that section of the ballot. Clicking on a candidate's name will open a box displaying the candidate's nominators, website, and statement (if one has been submitted).
- Once you have selected the candidates for whom you wish to vote, click the "Review Selections" button. If your selection includes more candidates than allowed, you will be returned to the ballot page. Correct the selection to continue.
- Review and confirm your selections. To make changes, click the "Cancel" button to return to a fresh ballot. Once you are satisfied with the selections you have made, click on the “Submit Vote” button to register your vote. Once you have submitted your vote, you cannot make any changes and will not be allowed to log in to the active ballot.
- Once you have submitted your ballot, you will be sent to the Voting Record page. You may print this page or copy down the Vote Reference number for your records. Since voting is anonymous, the reference number is the only way to track your vote after you exit the system.
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions about using the online voting system (browser requirements, blocking pop-up windows, etc.).
If you have a question that has not been addressed, please e-mail: email@example.com.