In addition to ex officio members, By-Law 64, members of this Faculty are:
- All members of the Division who are members of the Department of Education;
- Members selected from among the departments, colleges and schools of the Berkeley Campus, representing subjects taught in the public schools and disciplines which are foundations of educational theory and practice.
- Selection of such members, their numbers, and terms of service are recommended to the School by the Standing Committee on Membership.
- Supervisors of Teacher Education who have served three or more years as full-time officers of instruction in the School of Education.
- On matters concerning which the Faculty makes recommendations to the Berkeley Division, these Supervisors may participate and vote;
- On matters concerning which the Faculty takes final action on authority delegated by the Senate, they may participate as non-voting members.