In addition to ex officio members, By-Law 64, members of this Faculty are:
- Deans of the Colleges of Chemistry, Environmental Design, Letters and Science, and Natural Resources; and Deans of the Walter A. Haas School of Business and the School of Public Health. (CC. 11.8.05)
- All members of the Division who are members of departments assigned to the College of Engineering.
- Chairs of the Departments of:
Chemical Engineering Physics
Geology and Geophysics Statistics
- One representative nominated by each other department giving courses prescribed in the curricula of the College of Engineering.
- Such other members of the Senate as the Dean of the College may nominate because of their contribution in teaching or research to the field of engineering.