The degree of Bachelor of Science is granted upon the following conditions. The candidate must have:
- Completed not less than 120 units.
- No more than 16 units total of 97, 98, 99, 197, 198, 199 courses may be counted toward the B.S. degree.
- No more than 4 units total of Physical Education units may be counted toward the B.S. degree.
- Completed all requirements for an approved curriculum in Engineering.
- Satisfied the General University Requirements (see SR 630, 634, 636, 638, and Berkeley Regulation 300). (CC. 4.89)
- Satisfied all aspects of Regulations 556 and 557.
- Of the total number of units required for the B.S. degree, at least the final 30 units characteristic of the curriculum selected must be completed while the student is registered in the College of Engineering (See SR 630.B).