- Unit Limits
- Confirmed study lists of fewer than 13 units in a Semester require approval of the Dean of the College.
- Students who have not declared a major and who wish to enroll in more than 20.5 units must secure approval of a College adviser. Students who have declared a major and who wish to enroll in more than 20.5 units must secure approval of their major adviser. (Eff. Fall 1986)
- Repeated courses are counted in making study list totals.
- Students' Responsibility
- Presentation of a study-list by a student and its acceptance by the College evidences an obligation on the part of the student faithfully to perform the designated work to the best of his or her ability.
- Withdrawal from, or neglect of, any course entered on the study-list, or a change in program without formal permission of the Dean of the College renders the student liable to enforced withdrawal from the University, or other appropriate disciplinary action.
- Study-List Approval
Regulations as to approval of study-lists shall be adopted by the Faculty of the College.